305 Gangnamdaero, Seoul, Republic of Korea
+82-2-542-7760 +82-10-5440-0169

Alberta Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement

Global Med-Biz Creator

Alberta Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement

As a borrower, you are responsible for repaying your student loan; Principal and interest, your lender will inform you of the terms, payments, and terms of your student loan within six months of stopping being a full-time student. Please let your lenders know if your contact information changes. If you sign your agreement(s), you agree that full-time and part-time students can obtain Canada Loans. You will receive instructions on how to enter into your Canadian Student Assistance contract in your Student Aid account after your approval. Cost of education and living – what you contribute = your financial needs The institution is required to report to your lender any changes in your course load that could affect your eligibility for funding. If your confirmation status is compromised, you will receive an email and you will also be visible on your student portal. If you are a student with a permanent disability, please contact student Accessibility Services to fill out a Schedule 4 form, as you may be eligible for certain scholarships. For more information on this process or the definition of a permanent disability, visit the Alberta Student Aid website. There are separate loan agreements for Alberta Student Loans and Canada Student Loans. Please delete the information in red below and replace it with the following notice (after the red) under the information to be filled in. If your circumstances change after you have been approved for funding, you can report these changes to Alberta Student Aid. In some circumstances, you may need to report any changes to your credit agreement.

Changes can be reported to Alberta Student Aid by submitting a form for a re-examination application – Level 1. Your student award letter will provide you with information about your loan agreements in Canada and/or Alberta. You have an additional six months before you start paying after you stop being a full-time student. Agreements usually only need to be signed once (if the borrower gets their first federal or provincial loan) as long as the borrower remains a full-time student. However, a student must sign new agreements if the student: instructions for submitting the agreements can also be found on the Alberta Student Aid site: example: If a student files his full-time MSFAA Canada, but does not file his Student Agreement Alberta, he only receives his federal funds and vice versa. To allow for processing time, agreements must be concluded at least two weeks before the end date of the study period. Here are the conditions of your MSFAA if you are a full-time resident student: in future periods of study, if the student has been approved for funding, loans and grants will be granted as soon as the school has confirmed enrollment. When a student is first admitted to full-time funding, they must enter into a “loan agreement” before funds can be spent. . .